In furtherance of his vision to ensure youths in the ten local government areas making up Osun West senatorial district are productively engaged and his belief that education is the passport to the future,Omooba Dotun Babayemi has commenced a annual free summer school coaching for private and public schools students in the area.
This is the fourth in the edition of the programme which will last for five weeks, commencing from Monday, 5th of August to 6th of September, 2019.
It is expected that the coaching will cut across twenty eight schools in the 10 local governments of Ayedaade, Irewole, Ayedire,Ejigbo, Isokan, Egbedore, Ede South,vEde North, Iwo and Olaoluwa .
However, SS2 and SS3 students in both private and government schools are expected to troop out for this programme in preparation for WASC and UTME examinations.
It is also on record that Omooba Babayemi has so far given over 400 brilliant, but indigent students in the senatorial district scholarships covering their university education .
Omooba Dotun Babayemi according to some of past beneficiaries of the free holiday lessons is an epitome of service to humanity who in no small measure is assisting thousands of people of Osun West Senatorial District in the areas of education, health, sports and employment opportunities.
The 28 schools where the free summer lesson is holding are-
Ayedaade Local Government
1. St. Patrick Grammar School, Gbongan
2. Olufi Middle High School, Iwo Road, Gbongan
3. Baptist Middle School, Ode Omu
4. Orile-Owu Grammar School, Orile-Owu
Isokan Local Government
1. ADC High School, Apomu
2. Community High School, Orita Ijebu, Ikoyi
Irewole Local Government
1. Fatima High School, Ikire
2. St. Augustine Middle School, Sango, Ikire
Ejigbo Local Government
1. Ejigbo Baptist High School, Ejigbo
2. Isundunrin Community High School, Ejigbo
3. Community High School, Masifa
Ede South Local Government
1. Baptist High School, Ede
2. Sekona Grammar, Sekona, Ede
Ede North Local Government
1. Ede Muslim High School, Oke Yidi, Ede.
2. Agbale High School, Ede
Egbedore Local Government
1. Iragberi Grammar School, Iragberi
2. Ido Osun High School, Ido Osun
3. Okinni Grammar School, Okinni
4. Baptist Middle/High School, Ara
Ayedire Local Government
1. Luther King’s College, Ile-Ogbo
2. Olupona High School, Olupona
3. Kuta Community High School, Kuta
Ola-Oluwa Local Government
1. Community Grammar School, Bode Osi
2. Community Grammar School, Ogbaagba
3. Community Grammar School, Ikonifin
Iwo Local Government
1. L.A Commercial Grammar School, Iwo
2. Baptist High School, Adeeke, Iwo
3. Iwo Grammar School, Iwo